Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Funny or Sacrilegious?

star wars, humor, jedi, jesus christ

There are few things in life more refreshing than a really good laugh.  One of those things is getting to know and serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  As for my part I attempt to serve the Lord, yet maintain a healthy sense of humor.  When I look at pictures like this one I smile, but then wonder to myself if this is crossing a line.  I'm certain there are scores of people who will see this and never return to this blog ever again, but for those of  you who aren't so easily offended, yet see an issue with this picture...please pray for my error and if you feel lead to do so...help me understand how I should go about finding the right balance between having a good time while maintaining a level of Godly integrity.

Picture found on the following web site page:
 http://wallls.com/wallpaper/19230/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions and ideas are welcomed here at Adamant Ones, but please keep your language to a PG-13 level. Also, please be respectful of one another and refrain from troll behavior.